Fill In Nanny/Babysitter for multiple families
January 2016 – Present
- Works with families on an as-needed basis
- Cares for children from newborn to 11-years-old
- Implements childcare best practices
- Plays pretend, reads books, makes snacks, and more!
Babysitter/Nanny for the Snyder Household
September 2014- January 2016
- Picked two kids, a 4th grade boy and a Kindergarten girl, up from school daily.
- Prepared snacks, did light housework and started dinner for the family.
- Drove the kids to music lessons and friends houses.
- Ensured homework was completed and provided academic support.
Backup/On-call Nanny for College Nannies and Tutors
July 2015- August 2015
- Kept calendar regularly updated for instant scheduling.
- Provided in-home care including arts and crafts, food preparation, and sleep hygiene.
- Prepared formula and pumped breast milk bottles.
Temporary Nanny for the Tower Household
- Cared for a premature six-month-old baby, adjusted age 2 months.
- Prepared frozen pumped breast milk bottles.
- Encouraged development via tummy time, infant sign language flash cards, and reading/tactile play.
Assistant Teacher at Vashon Children’s Center
May 2015- July 2015
- Implemented and followed lesson plans appropriate for different age groups.
- Assisted with diaper changes, bottle prep, food prep, and other necessary activities.
- Ensured both physical and emotional safety and growth of children in our care.
Babysitter for the Vos Household
May 2014- August 2015
- Cared for a two-year-old boy.
- Prepared meals, engaged through non-TV activities, and worked on potty training.
Nursery Attendant at Alki United Church of Christ
January 2013- August 2015
- Helped facilitate indoor and outdoor play.
- Monitored children’s play to verify safety and wellness.
- Fed babies and toddlers snacks when hungry.
- This included bottle/formula preparation.
Date Night Babysitter for the Francis Household
August 2013- August 2014
- Cared for a 6-year-old boy every other Saturday.
- Played games, cooked dinner and listened to music with him.
- Encouraged language development by reading to him nightly.
Babysitter for the Chevaux Household
June 2014- August 2014
- Cared for a ten-year-old boy.
- Planned activities, kept him physically active and engaged.
- Taught him how to cook basic dinners and desserts.