Mar 2020 - Present
Account Coordinator / New Blue Interactive
- Manage reporting to clients and their teams via weekly calls and written updates.
- Write and edit fundraising and engagement copy.
- Assist in making the editorial calendar.
- Continue duties from previous role.
Aug 2019 - Mar 2020
Production Coordinator / New Blue Interactive
- Work alongside teammates to plan monthly email and social media calendars.
- Write HTML code for email templates and individual email sends.
- Edit social media videos for clients.
- Prepare fundraising and petition copy for emails.
- Assist with proofreading and quality assurance.
- Use Adobe Photoshop to design graphics for clients, including animations.
Jun 2019 - Aug 2019
Jan 2019 - Aug 2019
- Created branding guidelines for other employees to use.
- Designed social media graphics, digital ads, and signage.
- Organized and created new cold outreach sales flow.
- Managed transition to HubSpot and organized new sales system.
- Began a regular newsletter for investors and customers.
- Worked with developers to create product update announcements.
- Ran lead generation ad campaigns on LinkedIn, Google, and display.
Sep 2017 - Jan 2019
Deputy Director / MEANS Database
- Assisted in writing grants that have been awarded over $100,000.
- Helped recover over 2 million pounds of food in three years.
- Coordinated outreach to potential food donors and nonprofit partners.
- Oversaw the hiring process and handled human resources.
- Optimized a $10,000 per month Google AdWords budget.
- Continued all duties from previous role as Communications Director.
Jun 2014 - Jan 2019
Communications Director / MEANS Database
- Oversaw entire online presence, including website copy and all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Responded to inquiries via our email and social media accounts.
- Drafted and edited copy and visual communications work.
- Designed graphics using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Coordinated media outreach and booking with national media.
Feb 2017 - Sep 2017
Production Associate / New Blue Interactive
- Worked with candidate campaigns and state parties on their digital fundraising and organizing strategies.
- Designed Facebook ad campaign graphics for lead generation ads with budgets up to $10,000.
- Used Unbounce to create landing pages for lead generation.
- Created graphics and email templates for the launch of 2018 races.
- Organized data on NGP VAN, Blue State Digital, and Action Network
Jan 2016 - Feb 2017
Digital Strategy Intern / New Blue Interactive
- Prepared fundraising and petition copy for emails.
- Managed clients' email lists including coordinating list swaps.
- Designed social media and email graphics optimized to share.
- Used ActBlue to pull fundraising reports and find best performing emails and digital ad campaigns.
- Coded and formatted emails with HTML and CSS.
Aug 2018 - Present
Aug 2014 - May 2018
Campaign Management Institute / School of Public Affairs, American University
For over thirty years, the Campaign Management Institute (CMI) has offered a nationally recognized program designed to train individuals for participation in local, state and federal political campaigns.
Developed and taught by strategists from the Republican and Democratic parties, national campaign consultants and political scientists, this intensive two-week program serves as a valuable foundation for political activists and campaign managers.
Assisted with launch of Starbucks Upstanders Season 1
- Worked with the Edelman team and the Starbucks internal communications team to coordinate press release messaging and social media pushes
- Assisted with run of show during project filming
Recognizes citizens who have completed 250+ hours of service in a year.